Cablenet Modular - strong, safe and cost effective
Our experience in the design of high level access facilities has led to the development of the Cablenet Modular system, an off-the-shelf tension wire grid platform capable of providing a cost-effective solution to a wide range of requirements.
Supplied in square or rectangular panels available in any combination of 4', 6', 8' and 10' dimensions, this affordable, high performance Virtual Floor® has been specified for venues of all kinds and delivers safe, strong and reliable performance.
Combine this with the expertise we provide in terms of design, construction and installation, and you’ll see why Cablenet Modular is fast becoming one of the world’s most widely used systems of its kind.
- Economical, lightweight modular units
- Square/rectangular frames up to 10' (e.g. 4' x 10', 8' x 8', 6' x 8' etc.)
- Suitable for retrofit or new build; historic or cutting edge architecture
- Adaptable for wheelchair access
- Places no tension on supporting walls –
only the deadweight of the frame
- Ideal for multi-purpose venues with changing lighting/rigging needs
- Full consultancy from initial load calculations and computer modeling through to design, construction and installation
- Annual service contracts available